My Blog List

Monday, September 8, 2008

Cha cha cha




Eww, I've been sick and it's been awful. And isn't that the time when you have so many engagements? showers, appointments, meetings ets..I could sleep for a week (like Sissy here) and still sleep some more. My new friend here gave me these glorious beads. She is a fabulous artist, Tango Beads, and she was just sharing. She's like that I can see. I don't even know where to begin with the little gems. I just like touching them...I started Mitzi's quilt. I have pics to post when it is done. It's tougher than I thought it was going to be. I'm tickeled that Women's Ministry went so well. I'll keep you posted on that as well. Now, it's time to do the cha cha with all this energy. ta ta

1 comment:

KFED said...

Hey JFED, this is KFED and just wanted to let you know that the AZ folks are doing well and I visited your blog page. I will have to get one going, so we can chat some more. You need to post some pics. Love ya sis and hope to see you soon.