My Blog List

Monday, August 24, 2009

Howdy, now

Hi all. Let me share this cool little lamp I found thrifting. I didn't buy it the first time I saw it. I was still thinking about it for a couple of days. Well, you know I just went down and bought. Cute, ugh? $6. Now, you know I had to go to the Tumbleweed Cotillion this weekend. It is a flea market/antique show, put on by the Tracys' here in Reno of the cute event center "41 Taylor." I met Sandy and Erika there. These great fun, happy gals and their booth, "The Tattered House," was so cute, and they were so sweet and warm. I just love um..











These girls put on the Roseville Fall Antique Market. It is on September 20, 2009. Check out their site at www.thetatteredhouse.com/ . Hope the linky works.

I ordered the Farm Chicks book, "The Farm Chicks in the kitchen. OMG. I just want to go bake a darn pie and sew an apron...Well, I've got so much stuff to tell you: I'm not moving, yet. I bought a dog. My HH made a space for a studio for me. I found an old friend's sister who happens to be quite a talented artist, Jennifer Rogers Daniels. She been publised in Somerset. I love her work. Will share more about her and how I have to ask God to forgive me for being mean to her sister. She was my BFF, and I caved to peer pressure, made stupid mistakes and lost her....We all have our stories, don't we? Well, that's all for today. This is the link to Jen's blog. http://artisticallydesigneddiversions.blogspot.com/ Wait till you see it!

No comments: